1. Leone RD, Emens LA. Targeting adenosine for cancer immunotherapy. J Immunother Cancer. 2018;6:57. http://doi.org/10.1186/s40425-018-0360-8.
2. McGowan CH, Russell P. Human Wee 1 kinase inhibits cell division by phosphorylating p34cdc2 exclusively on Tyr15. EMBO J. 1993 Jan; 12(1):75-85.
3. Tominaga Y, Li C, Wang RH, Deng CX. Murine Wee1 plays a critical role in cell cycle regulation and preimplantation stages of embryonic development. J Biol Sci. 2006; 2(4):161-170.
4. Guertin AD, Li J, Liu Y, et al. Preclinical evaluation of the Wee-1 inhibitor MK-1775 as a single-agent anticancer therapy. Mol Cancer Ther. 2013 Aug;12(8):1442-1452.
5. Do K, Doroshow JH, Kummar S. Wee1 kinase as a target for cancer therapy. Cell Cycle. 2013 Oct 1; 12(19), 3159-3164.
6. Hirai H, Iwasawa Y, Okada M, et al. Small-molecule inhibition of Wee-1 kinase by MK-1775 selectively sensitizes p53-edficient tumor cells to DNA-damaging agents. Mol Cancer Ther. 2009 Nov; 8(11):2992-3000.
7. Altomare DA, Testa JR. Perturbations of the AKT signaling pathway in human cancer. Oncogene. 2005 Nov 14;24(50):7455-7464.
8. Liu P, Cheng H, Roberts TM, Zhao JJ. Targeting the phosphoinositide 3-kinase pathway in cancer. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2009 Aug;8(8):627-644.
9. Clark AS, West K Streicher S, Dennis PA. Constitutive and inducible AKT activity promotes resistance to chemotherapy, trastuzumab, or tamoxifen in breast cancer cells. Mol Cancer Ther. 2002 Jul;1(9):707-717.
10. Huang W-C, Hung M-C. Induction of AKT activity by chemotherapy confers acquired resistance. J Formos Med Assoc. 2009 Mar;108(3):180-194.
11. Selli, C., et al. Accurate prediction of response to endocrine therapy in breast cancer patients: current and future biomarkers. Breast Cancer Res. 2016; 18: 118 .
12. Basaran GA, et al. Ongoing unmet needs in treating estrogen receptor-positive/HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer. Cancer Treat Rev. 2018;63:144-155..
13. Mitri, Z. et al. The HER2 Receptor in Breast Cancer: Pathophysiology, Clinical Use, and New Advances in Therapy. Chemother Res Pract. 2012; 2012: 743193. doi: 10.1155/2012/743193. Accessed April 2019.
14. Carlson B. HER2 TESTS: How Do We Choose? Biotechnol Healthc. 2008; 5(3): 23–27.
15. The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust. A beginner’s guide to BRCA1 and BRCA2. Available at: http://www.royalmarsden.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/files_trust/beginners-guide-to-brca1-andbrca2.PDF. Accessed May 2019.